Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mom is sick now!!!

First Dad, now Mom.  What in the world is happening?  Mom has a bad case of bronchitis, and is taking a couple of days off.  That does NOT mean that she won't be using the DachsieBot (she had to do so three times today and it is barely noon here)  but she will be sleeping a lot until she feels better.  She has a fever and then the chills, and could not sleep last night(she kept US up)

When she gets back, she will be posting some photos of Ginger in her Glampur Pink Hug-A-Dog harness, perfect for a bridesmaid Frankie!

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh NO!!! Now it's mom!!! We need for Spring to come so everybuddy gets to feeling grrreat again. Chicken Soup!!! She needs that and some good cuddles and kisses.

I'll be sure the girrrls hear about Ginger's new glammmy outfit.
I know they like pink!! I sent them REAL Diamond collar slides that I got at PetSmart for them. They have them on new pink collars!! I haven't even seen a pic. of them yet!! They call them crystals though.
Paws crossed for your mom.

Martha said...

Take care of yourself mom and get well soon.
xx

Martine said...

hope your mom feels better really soon!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Lorenza said...

Oh, no!
I have my paws crossed for your Mom!
I hope she feels better soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlotte said...

Oh, no! That is not good! (((Hugs)) to your Mom - hope she feels better soon!


(((hugs)) your friends
Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

kalyxcorn said...

ugh bronchitis! hope u feel better soon! :)

hugs,
b

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I'm being very much quiet here. I just wanted to sneak in and ask how mom is doing today. Better I hope. Ginger, Chip, and Thai, you three take super very much good care of her. SHHHHHHH let her ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz ok?