Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pawty - UPDATE!

It has come to Dad's attention that several of our Blogville friends did not know of our pawty and feel that they are not invited.  NOT TRUE!  This is an OPEN HOUSE PAWTY-  all are invited and all can come!  It was a spur of the moment idea thrown together at the last minute, so no invites were mailed (but we will do a better job next time)

ALL OF BLOGVILLE IS INVITED!  A third Bud Light truck has just off loaded and a second Cheetohs truck is en route!  The steaks are here, as are the hot dogs and hamburgers.  The pool is set up and we are ready to pawty with Blogville

7 comments:

ShellePenn said...

Think you can add some Rolling Rock in bottles and perhaps a bit of Mike's Hard Lemonade (Dixie is a bit of a girl about her drinks).

We will bring some desserts if that is ok with y'all. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, the more the merrier!!!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I am SURE there will be some nice Ice Water... fur the young'uns.

I think I'll bring some sort of SNACKS.. How about 87 of my mom's HOME MADE MILKBONES?

I am Searchin the house over fur my Zoom-0 swim trunks. Is it gonna be a WAVE POOL? I have a Surf Board.

I am also lookin fur some Water Wings fur Ernie... IF I can drag him away from the TRAIN that is.

3 doxies said...

Alls I can say is dat somebuddy needs to fire up da grill furs da pawty cuz I be bringin' sumptin very specials but you'll haves to wait to sees tomorrow on my blog.
I has been waitin; my whole life furs dis moment...fur what I is bringin'.

Puddles

3 doxies said...

Alls I can say is dat somebuddy needs to fire up da grill furs da pawty cuz I be bringin' sumptin very specials but you'll haves to wait to sees tomorrow on my blog.
I has been waitin; my whole life furs dis moment...fur what I is bringin'.

Puddles

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

No...not HOT DOGS! That would be.....TUBE STEAKS!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are so excited. We re ready
Benny & Lily