Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Daily Thai- Saturday Edition

Well, things have been a little slow around here.  Mom has been very tired lately, napping for hours after she gets home from Mass.  Yesterday, she fell asleep on the couch about 10 and woke up after 1:30.  (And we thought dachsies slept a lot) Thankfully she is having blood work done today.  Mom apologized for the napping- it happens when her depression is making a very strong come back, so she does not want us to worry.  Thai slept in his bed and Ginger and Chip protected Mom while she slept on the couch.  Thankfully these naps don;t interfere with our feeding schedule- 6 AM breakfast; 8/9 AM snack; 12 noon, Snack; 2/3 snack; 6 PM dinner.

8 comments:

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Hope you Moms feels better soon. Send her hugs and kisses from us!

Woofs and Kisses!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

RIGHT... NOTHING should EVER get in the way of OUR feeding schedule. I'm just sayin'.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I hope your mum feels more like her old self soon and that the tests are all ok.. Purrs from me.. Hugs GJ x

Lorenza said...

Napping time is the best... and if my mom is napping with me... much better!
Good vibes to your Mom and I hope everything is ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martine said...

That is an intense feeding schedule.

We hope your momma starts to feel better and that her blood works goes ok. We will keep her in our prayers.


xo martine & the kiddlets

kalyxcorn said...

luckeee! u get to eat 4 times a day??? take good care of your mom!

hugs,
b

Agnes B. Bullock said...

We eat twice a day but Mom INSISTS we have snacks twice a day .

Taffy said...

I'm sending Doxie kisses to your mom. I sure hope she feels better soon. Oh, I bet your mom INSISTS you have snacks twice a day. Probably like I insist that mom or dad give me a treat twice a day ;o)
Snuggles,
Twix