Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chip

My big guy is under the weather. While we were walking today, he had to stop every five feet or so to make water, but nothing came out. I called the vet, where I learned that he either has a UTI or crystals in his water and that a sample was needed. That was fun to obtain- taking him out every half hour with a cup underneath, hoping he could make water. After two hours he did and the three of us (Ginger, Chip and I) rushed it to the vet's office for testing. Now we have the overnight wait for the results. Thankfully, Ginger should not be affected as she just finished a course of antibiotics for the infection that she had in her mouth- a benign growth that will be removed when her teeth are cleaned on 7 December.

What a week for my babies!!!

2 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Poor Chip. Everyone knows how important our peeing is to us. Gee, that sounds awful. I will keep my paws crossed for you.
Oh NO... Ginger be careful when you go on Dec.7th.. Mom said that is a big important date called Pearl Harbor day. (She has been to that place, BTW.) She says that is a day for disasters... Don't let the V E T pull out all your teefs.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Yes, and we honor the dead on Pearl Harbor Day in our home. Dad insits on it.

Only one toofy is in danger, thankfully.