Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wedding and Thai updates

The Thai Master, aka the Energizer Dachshund, is doing better- he ha been eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping as if nothing were wrong!  We know that our time is limited but he is our tough guy- he even allows WHN to put him on the couch with her every night now!  He is spending a lot of time with her too, and with Dad.  Thank you for your prayers.  


Wedding update- WHN just wants to let BLogville know who has agreed to parwticipate, as she is afraid that she is overlooking some of our friends and deos not want to do that!  The wedding dress fabric has been selected and the dress will be done next month!

Goose and Puddles- Officiants 
WDA- bonfires and tiki lights
Bert the Dog- bartender/lifeguard extraordinaire
Ernie- Ring bearer
Ernestine- flower girl
Sarge- beach umbrellas and security
Mayor Frankie and the Furst Ladies- honored guests  
Finn- music
Sasha- greeting the guests and magic bubbles
Chloe and Ladybug- programs and guestbook
Wedding pawty- Lily and Benny, Lily and Muffin, Miss Ruthi and K9 Katastrophie, Shasta, Miss Mindy, Slimmer Pugs, Trubblesome Trio, Katie and Bailey, Nina, Dachshund Nola, Scrappy of Yorkie Tails
Shiloh- Sopwith Camel flying specials

We have not heard from our friends Winnie and Declan in the UK, Mona and Weenie, Minna Krebs, Jazzi, Mr. Pip,  Roo, both of the Karis (Texas and Vegas), Dylan and Dixie, Kissabull, and lots more of our BLogville friends!  Just leave us a comment or email WHN (DachsiesWithMoxieMama AT gmail DOT com)
 


 
 

 

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I am so very VERY much THRILLED to hear this FANGtastical news about our ENERGIZER DACHSHUND the THAI Master!
WAY TO GOOOOOOOO BUDDY.

PeeS... Ernie is all excited to be a pawt of the wedding... He was runnin around goin... I gonna be a WING BEAR. I be a WING BEAR. I BE A WING BEAR!!! I think he even peed a little bit on the new carpet.
He just won't SHUT UP about this. I don't know what Ernestine thinks though. I haven't heard from Francine in like 87 days.. Which fur ME (Frankie Furter) is a gooooooood thingy. I'm just sayin. Maybe Francine took her to PARIS to see about fitting her fur a GOWN or to take Flower Power Girrrrrl Classes or somethingy.

Declan said...

I do apologise, I don't know how I missed this. I expect it was when Mum was away and Other Mum was slacking! Perhaps I could offer my services as a "runner" and help keep everyone in the loop on the big day?! Deccy x

Lovable Lily said...

We are so thrilled to hear that the Thai Master is feeling a bit better. The Power of the Paw really seems to be making a difference. So let's keep it up everybody! Keep sending Thai all our good thoughts and prayers.

We're soooo excited to be a part of the wedding party I can hardly contain myself. It's gonna be an exciting day. Instead of throwing rice at the happy couple let's plan on tossing bird seed (that will attract all the Chippies ~ tee-hee-hee!)

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Sagira said...

Sounds like this is going to be so exciting. If you need us to help we will help. :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Way ta Go, King Thai! Keep up the good work.

Dad has been sick all weekend and Mom has had her head in the kitchen cabinets cleaning them out, so we's a bit behind this weekend!

Hugs!

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am so happy to read about Thai, I have been crossing paws and Mommy has prayed. I am thrilled and excited and all around giggly about being greeter and providing magic bubbles. I will keep a good collection going until then so that they will last for the whole ceremony. I am so happy that plans are moving along so well. This will be the event of the year.

Loveys Sasha

White Dog Blog said...

We are howling with happiness that Thai is feeling better! Be thankful for now and that he is back and loving and not too worse for the experience. No one is guaranteed any more than that.

The WDA is a bit shorthanded at the moment but there are some great bonfire and tikkis underway.

Thanks for your loving support for Puff. We believe the positive energy is helping Puff's recovery!