Saturday we were tagged by the beautiful Dachshund Nola of the Sunshine State! Here we go at are answers to her tough questions:
1) Describe yourself/yourselves in seven words
GINGER- Gorgeous, Princess, Diva, demanding, perfection, girlie, pink
CHIP- Tough guy, security blanket, snuggler extraordinaire, overprotective, love bug, handsome, athletic
THAI- Regal, handsome, tough, demanding, gourmand, The Thai Master of all He Surveys
TASHA- Daddy's girl, feisty, full of energy, athletic, snuggler, blankie lover, navigator,
ANNA ROSE- Dad's owner, love bug, Fur, pretty, pink, loveable, sweet
2) What keeps you up at night- Thai- lack of water when I need it from Mom; everyone else- when Mom thinks she has any room in the bed and tries to move us so that she (the nerve of it all) can get comfortable so she can sleep
3) Who would you like to be- US! We have the people here trained just the way wwe want them!
4) What are you wearing now? All of us are wearing our collars, tags, and Id charms. Chip and Tasha are buried under the blankets on the couch, so they technically are wearing the blankets. Anna is working on her tan for the dance on her bed in front of the big window. Ginger is wearing Mom- she is curled up under her sweater. Thai is modeling his morning belly band!
5) What scares you- when Mom and Dad leave us home alone? Who do they think they are to go in the car without us?
6) What are the best and worst parts of blogging? Best is meeting new friends. WOrst is news that the Rainbow Bridge has another member.
7) Last website visited- WHN visited one of her quilting blogs- Sew Bitter Sweet. WE last visited Dachshund Nola!
8) Slankets? YES- WHN has a couple, as does Dad. Tasha loves to get right into the sleeves while WHN is wearing it, while Chip curls up under it on the other side of WHN. ginger loves to nurse them until she makes a hole in it- like swiss cheese! WHN loves them as they are great for travelling!
9) One thing that you would change? NOTHING- we are perfect the way we are!
10) Tell us something about the person who tagged you- Dachshund Nola is perfection in a tiny package! She is adorable and looks great in pink. WHN is going to ask our vet about using her Mom's recipes since Tasha and Chip have food allergies. She wants to see is Anna Rose will be allowed to eat these recipes due to her kidney and bladder stones.
Kissa Bull (Houston Pittie Pack)
Mona and Weenie
Minna Krebs and pack
Da Weenies of FLorida
How Sam Sees It
Bert the Dog
Dennis the Vicsla and his brother and sister
Zona and Sarge
Rubie the Schnauser
Ruby and Penny
Frankie and ERnie
and everyone else we follow or who follows us!