Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We're BACK!!!!!!

We barely survived the long trek back from New Jersey yesterday- WHAT'S HER NAME did most of the driving again!  (When we left last Tuesday, she drove the entire trip, to give Dad a break- THAT trip took almost 12 hours because of the rain and her driving, SHHHHHH!!!!)

We had a great time- it was everyone's first trip to NJ with the exception of WHN, Dad and Ginger.  The Thai Master slept in his crate and we only had to stop four times- twice for gas and twice for pee breaks.  We loved staying with Aunt Gingie and our grandpawrents.  Our first full day, WHN and Dad took the grandpawrents to IKEA for lunch, forgetting about us AND buying us nothing!  We were betrayed!  However, we showed them who was boss!  Thanksgiving Day we had WHN's leftovers from the local diner- she had ordered the chef salad and ate only 1/3 of it, so we had the rest.  She even saved us the great parts- the meats and cheeses, so we forgave her for Wednesday!.  Friday we were out searching for the Black Friday deals at Joann's and Sears- Dad finally was able to use his birthday money from Uncle Louis and finished up his train layout with Christmas Story accessories and two buildings!  WHN really scored big time at Joann's- that woman and her coupons!  AND we went to the BEACH!!!!!!  Saturday we again went to the beach and later we were again abandoned while our pawrents went to the movies with Mom's BFF and daughter.  Then they had the nerve to go out for Chinese, while all we had to eat were Frankie's Chicken Liver Brownies and Slammin Salmon!  The injustice of it all!  Sunday they went to Mass at the church where they met and were later married- St. Catherine Laboure in MIddletown, NJ.  After that they took the train into NYC to have lunch with Uncle Louis, who is Dad's uncle.  They also went to Macy's and the Empire State Building- Dad was looking for Buddy the Elf!  He even saw Santa Paws while he was at Macy's and WHN saw the Marc Tetro collection, which includes a black and tan short furred dachsie in a painting!  They finally got home after totally forgetting about us again!  What is up with that?  Monday was another beach day- Thai walked in the water again and Tasha and Anna Rose ran up and down.  Ginger was busy looking for beach badgers and Chip acted as look out.  WHN did laundry and Dad finished packing the car.  Yesterday we left at 6 AM- but we could sleep on the way home!  Got home around 4 and the car was unloaded while we stretched our legs and then WHN started more laundry- our car beds, blankies and harnesses! 

We had a great night's sleep in our bed and everything is back to normal!

Pictures will be posted later today!


Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What a super duper pooper trip you had. You's are lucky pups for sure. Me hasn't been anywhere since last summer except for da dogter for me annual physical.

Karli the Naked Wiener said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun time to me, even though you got left behind a few times.
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Unknown said...

Wow, your peeps had a wonderful and busy Thanksgiving in New Jersey. It was great that you guys were able to go, too:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

The Fiesty Three said...

So glad that you all had a grrreat Thanksgiving! Could you please e-mail our Moms at fiestythree at gmail dot com

She thought she had your e-mail addy and mailing address. Also, could you send her your Santy Paws list, so she can tell us what to get you for Jazzi's Gift Exchange?

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Kari in Alaska said...

welcome back :)

Stop on by for a visit