Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

OMD! OMD!!! EXCITING NEWS!!!!

This coming Wednesday, we the Dachsies With Moxie are meeting the furbulous Mayor of Blogville and his pawrents!  We will be meeting them at the Warther's Museum that they visited over the summer!  OBVIOUSLY WHN is in a dither (what else is new)- making lists of foodables to bring for this historic occasion.  We also overheard her say the B*** word to Dad- IN this weather she wants us to get wet and use the lavender dachsie shampoo she bought from HSN?  Is she nuts?  (OK, that was a rhetorical question)  LOTS of pictures will be taken- even Dad will be bringing his flashy beast along.


In honor of this great occasion, we are going to ask our BLogville frineds for help- we have 86 followers and would love to hit 87 by Tuesday so that we are at the Mayor's magic number!  Please help!

5 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

How X-citing.....meeting da real mayor in da furs.

Can we follow you twice???

BWHahahahahahahah

:o)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I heard that dirty four letter B word too!! What is up with these wimmen???
My mom has a list of foodables to bring too!! I hope she doesn't furget my WATER.. BaaaaWaaaah
I just hope it doesn't Rain on us. Pooey on that stuffs.
I can't wait to meet all of you. It will be a BLAST!!!
I hope you get number 87. Can I sign up TWICE??? hehehe

Wyatt said...

Wow, you get to have lunch with the Mayor of Blogville!! How cool is that? Tell him 'Hi' from us out here in Oregon!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh my word. Bet the pawparazzi will be all over the place
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Sounds like it will be a fun time! Lovies, Miss Mindy